Why Travel with Us?
Welcome to Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd. !!!
It is our pleasure to present Samrat Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd - the largest full service Tour & trekking operator in Nepal, Kailash, Tibet, Bhutan & India . We are members of the following travel associations: IATA (International Air Transport Association) NATTA (Nepal Association of Tours & Travel Agents), UFTAA (Universal Federation of Travel Agent's Association) TAAN (Trekking Agents Associations of Nepal) and NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association), ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), SKAL (Skal international Association of Travel and Tourism Prefessionals), PATA (Pacific Asia Travel Association).
We are one of the very few companies that operate its own fleet of vehicles to maintain its high standards of services and employs licensed guides fluent in most of the major languages required for our tours, i.e. English, German, Spanish, Italian and French. Our staffs have been handpicked for their dedication and expertise in their respective fields. The company started operations in 1994 with being one of the leading tour operators in the country. It handles well over 3,000 In-bound tourists on average per year from some of the largest out-bound operators from various countries in the world. We also operate tours, trekkings & expeditions into Tibet (including Kailash & Manasarovar), Bhutan, Sikkim, Darjeeling and Ladakh.
We have one of the largest infrastructures in Nepal in the tourism industry with excellent public relations. We take pride in our reputation for not compromising with our service quality. Samrat Tours & Travels operates pilgrimage tours, cultural tours, special interest tours, adventure tours and trekking along with meetings, incentives, conferences, hotel bookings, domestic and international ticketing. All tours can be tailor made to meet our client's specific requirements. The company in essence provides complete destination management for our varied clientele.
The office of Samrat Tours & Travels is very centrally located in the business and tourist hub of the city at Thamel. We assure our clients the best possible services that can be provided in Nepal due to our experience, expertise and infrastructure.
Looking forward to welcome you in the land of the Himalayas & birth place of the lord Buddha......
Samrat Tours &Travels was founded by dedicated explorers and professional Team, Samrat name in Adventure Trekking, Tours, Mountaineering, Jungle Safari, River Rafting and other sports in Nepal, Kailash,Tibet ,Bhutan& India ... Our friendly, well trained teams are recruited from the western and eastern regions of Nepal and have a deep respect and care for our wonderful country.
Samrat Tours & Travels gives you access to one of the world's highest mountains and the holy places and centuries old traditions of a unique region of the world. Our knowledge of Nepal , Kailash , Tibet , Bhutan & India contributes greatly to your safety and pleasure, ensuring that your holiday is memorable in the best way possible.
Climbing, trekking, hiking, Jungle safari, river rafting, scientific explorations, cultural tours, historical tours, special study tours, rescue missions, air/helicopter charters etc. have been our specialty for so many years. You'll find our prices surprising affordable. We will be delighted to hear from you and honored to design an itinerary for you without any obligation on your part.
Choose Samrat Tours & Travels because:
- our specialist knowledge and personalized service will create a more interesting and adventurous holiday for you.
- Our courteous service will not end with your booking, but is maintained throughout your stay.
- The most important consideration for safe, enjoyable adventure travel is meticulous preparation. In this regard, nobody equals the dedication of Samrat Tours & Travels .
- Our experienced team leader, guides, porters and cooks pay careful attention to arrangements for travel, the preparation of good, wholesome food and strict rules of hygiene. Our staffers are well paid; our tours are insured and properly equipped.
- We prefer a maximum of 24 per group and are happy to arrange tours for individuals and smaller parties. We believe that small groups minimize the impact on the environment and allow for the cultural interaction that is often the most memorable aspect of a holiday in Nepal .
- With the increasing concern over the global impact of tourism, Samrat Tours & Travels is moving towards the promotion of responsible tourism through cultural and environmental awareness.
- All guests are met at the airport and - left to us - transfers are stress free.
- We provide you with clear details of the cost of your tour so that you are fully aware of any extra expenses that may be incurred. No unpleasant surprises!
- We encourage comments from our guests and use them to constantly improve our services.
before you leave home, we help you prepare, with concise information about the terrain, the climate, local customs, etc. You can enjoy the sometimes high altitude conditions without discomfort as our guides have been trained in mountain safety and first aid procedures. We are in constant communication with our field offices and monitor all aspects of government policy and weather that may affect your trip. We are on-call 24 hours a day. You can rest assured that Samrat Tours & Travels has one of the best safety records anywhere. In the unlikely event of an emergency, helicopter rescue is available during treks and expeditions.
we provide fresh, hygienically prepared food served by our private cooks during trekking, expeditions & safaris. You can have Nepali, Chinese, Italian and as well as Western meals. Beverages include coffee, hot chocolate, tea and Nepali Tea (Milk Tea). Our locally produced food is free of chemicals and pesticides.
Health & Comfort
We pay attentions to your level of physical fitness and your appetite for endurance and adventure, and plan your itinerary accordingly. If you are part of a group, we do our best to ensure that you are either over stretched or held back by incompatible companions.
Our equipment is state of the art and carefully maintained. For example, we use the latest bikes, rafts and trekking equipment.
Both in the cities and outlying areas, we have long- standing relationships with the owners and managements of Nepal's network of hotels and inns, and can arrange excellent accommodation at advantageous tariffs, from simple accommodation in remote villages to the five star hotels of Kathmandu and Pokhara.
Camping is the preferred way to enjoy one of the most beautiful and fragile spots on earth, because it allows you to be close to nature. Your sensitivity for your surrounding will influence others and your team will help with these simple guidelines
- Do not leave anything except your footprints on the trail, and do not take away anything except photos.
- Use bio-degradable or burnable disposables.
- Do not leave waste burning on a site. Bag and remove plastic and tins for disposal later.
- Ensure that toilets are dug at least 50 meters from the camp, and cover with earth on departure.
- Kailash Fixed Departure Date
- Kailash Yatra by Overland via Kerung
- Holy Mount Kailash Tour by Helicopter
- Kailash Yatra by Helicopter via Lucknow
- Holy Kailash Mansarovar Inner Kora
- Tibet/Lhasa with Mount Kailash Tour
- Ktm-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Fly Out)
- Ktm-Lhasa-Ali-Kailash Tour (By Fly in Drive Out)
- Planning & Preparation of Kailash Tour
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath Pashupatinath Tour
- Lumbini Tour
- Kathmandu to Janakpur Tour
- Damodar Kund Tour
- Damodar Kund Tour
- Muktinath Excursion Tour
- Muktinath-Pashupatinath Darshan Tour
- Kathmandu Cultural Tour Nepal
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan Tour
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Muktinath Tour
- Kathmandu to Chitwan Tour
- Honeymoon Tour Packages